What is ASP.NET CORE?
- Complete re-write of the platform
- Cross- platform and open source
- Single platform for MVC and Web-API
- Use dependency
- Extremely low memory footprint
- Multiple deployment option (Cloud, IIS, Self-hosting etc.)
- .NET 4.x: its only limited to window.
- .NET Core support: Linux, Mac, and Window.
- All are packages (MVC, logging, Identity).
- NPM for tooling support.
- Bower/NPM for client-side library.
- Grunt and Gulp for build automation.
- NuGet for .NET packages.